Wednesday, January 18, 2012

People I would Like to see ride a segway off of a bridge

Late last year my team at work was enjoying appetizers and beverages at a local night spot, Jefferson Hall.  As we sat around shooting the breeze (not to be confused with shooting Drew Brees....who, I respect as a man and qb and would never harm, but I digress) a guided Segway tour from Downtown Cincinnati came zipping (actually it was more of a steady controlled pace) by.  I began to think to myself "who would enjoy seeing ride one of those off a bridge?"  So of course I posted about it in a FB note.
NOTE:  This is purely in jest....in reality I DO NOT ever truly wish harm or death to anyone, including those who annoy me.  Here you go:


This is fairly self explanatory:
(Note: this is not a threat of physical violence against anyone....just for my own amusement and to lessen my daily annoyance)

-Dr. Phil
-Justin Bieber
-Anyone who threatens to sing Reba songs to me
-Lady Gaga
-Mick Jagger
-That one New York Senator who texted pictures of his junk....and was named "Wiener"
-MAGGIE LEHMAN IS NO LONGER ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Suze Orman
-The Teletubbies
-Pretty much anyone coming out of a Wal-Mart
-Lindsay Lohan
-That one guy from the window commercials and his daughter....where they go "We'll save you A LOooooOOOOt of money"
-Dr. Phil (yeah I'd like to see him do it twice)
-Tom Cruise
-People who use double negatives or say repetitively in a sentence "know what I'm sayin'" an/or "for the simple fact"
-The Dave Matthews Band
-Excessive users of "LOL"
-Kim Jong Il
-Bernie Madoff
-"The Man" that is trying to hold me down
-Certain people who wouldn't let me use their park for a volleyball festival
-Whoever left the laptop on the floor
-MIKE BROWN!!!!!!!!

Feel free to make your own list or add to mine!!!!!

Copyright J.C. Gardiner 1/18/2012
backwardsjeff@gmail.com
FB -  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Backwards-Jeff/122548301200263
Twitter - @BackwardsJeff
Twitter #2 - DearCrabby (aka @JeffroGardiner)  

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I want to play too.

    -The screaming guy on the American Freight commercials ("only at American Freight on Mulhauser...")
    -Justin Bieber , I know he's already on here but I really wonder who told that kid he can sing ?
    -Dicky V, that dude's voice makes me want to gouge out my own eyes.
    -Dr. Conrad Murray

    This is fun! Looking forward to following your posts Jeff. Have a great day my friend.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome....thanks Steph!!!! I hope you get a few good laughs out of this blog.
      I started working on my next article....it's about alternate nicknames for "Captain Robbie Knievel." I was laughing at some of them myself.

      Delete